Invite the Grace and Flow of Tai Chi into YOUR Life!
IRON & SILK
Balancing Power and Grace
online with Nina Crist
No prior experience required
Tai chi and kung fu have been revered throughout history for its powerful life force cultivation and the way it supports you in all aspects of your life:
- Reduce stress to engage with life more fully
- Sharpen your focus & increase clarity
- Lower blood pressure as you decrease stress
- Increase vitality and feel a deep sense of inner peace
UPCOMING TAI CHI & KUNG FU OFFERINGS
6 Week Tai Chi & Kung Fu Series
Begins Thursday, June 3rd 7-8pm EST
During this 6 Week series Nina will lead tai chi and kung fu inspired exercises to ignite your spirit. Learn simple rhythmic movements to clear the mind and calm the body.
We'll meet on zoom every Thursday!
Join our growing online community & evolve!
Immersive 3 Hour Masterclass: Iron & Silk
balancing power & grace
Full Recording Available
Get ready to receive the deep wisdom of these two complementary practices from lifestyle martial artist and young master, Nina Crist.
Shift your energy & live your best life!
Enjoy Nina's Pre-Recorded 6 Week Tai Chi Series
The Tao Form
This ancient sequence of opening the rivers within offers beautiful, gentle healing. Each session you will enjoy a reading from the Tao Te Ching followed by gentle Tai Chi exercises and a guided flow through the entire Tao Form.
This form has been revered throughout history for its powerful chi cultivation and the way it supports you to:
- Set sacred boundaries
- Ward off negativity to invite positivity
- Release what no longer serves you and allow space for light & vitality
- Feel alert as you let go of sluggishness
Bone Marrow Purification Form
Benefits of the Bone Marrow Purification Tai Chi form:
- Detoxify your body
- Unblock stagnation to free up energy for health, vitality and creativity
- Stabilize and balance the systems of your body
- Experience meditation as movement connected with breath
- Receive Zoom link upon registration
24 Yang Style Tai Chi Form
Learn the traditional sequence of postures from the 24 move yang style Tai Chi form.
- "Parting the Wild Horse's Mane"
- "White Bird Spreads its Wings"
- "Grasping the Peacock's Tail"
17 Move Iron & Silk Tai Chi Form
Enjoy the beautiful balance of power and grace as you flow and breath to awaken the rivers within.
This pre-recorded Tai Chi Series Includes:
- Six 1 Hour Tai Chi Classes
- Easy to Follow Instruction
- Guided Practice videos
- Q&A Session